IT'S ALL ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS
Openings in Palm Beach and Fort Myers
High performing advertising sales professional responsible for managing and developing revenue across print, digital and other advanced advertising platforms. Focused on in person sales calls to utilize products to drive overall growth in client investment and Fort Myers Florida Weekly though and existing and new client base.
- Understand local market to successfully integrate the Florida Weekly brand.
- Assist in the creation of marketing promotions for print, email and programatic display ad campaigns.
- Make follow-up calls with prospects on campaigns to confirm receipt, answer questions, close the sale of the campaign.
- Create quality prospect lists.
- Revenue generation to achieve assigned goals.
- Call on prospective customers to obtain and manage their business and conduct business to business sales calls with the desire to set face to face appointments.
- Tracking and reporting sales activity via our Customer Retention Management system.
- Identify growth opportunity and build client lists though all forms of sales generations and mediums.
- Commission focused desire to earn by developing high volume accounts.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Creative and customer focused.
- Strong work ethic and highly organized with attention to detail.
- Experience in the digital advertising preferred, but not required.
- Ability to deliver strong face-to-face and phone presentations.
- Spirited entrepreneurial drive.
- Communicate, innovate, and work well with internal team.
- Self-motivated with “hunter” mentality.
- Applicant must live in the Fort Myers area.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 2-3 years+ of highly relevant advertising sales experience. Local market experience highly desirable.