Event Category: Events
Enjoy a family-friendly evening of good food, good drink, music, and fun for all!
• Music on the Outdoor Veranda with “Carol-oke” Sing-a-long
• Featured Holiday Concert in the Gulf Theater with the Suncoast Big Band
• Performance by the Calendar Girls
• Silent Auction and Raffle Table
• Special Ornament Stars for Honoring Veterans and Supporting the Museum
• Spectacular Holiday Decorations and Unique “Hero Tree”
• Great Holiday Gifts at the Museum Gift Shop
• Catered Heavy Hors d’oeuvres
Cost: $30 per person, $25 for active Museum Annual, Sustaining & Charter Members,
$20 for Museum Volunteers, $10 for youth ages 15 and under. Under age 5 is free!
Event capacity is limited to first 100 guests registered.
Proceeds benefit the Museum’s Youth Scholarship Fund ensuring the
Museum experience is available to all youth regardless of economic circumstances